Time to update my blog...
It's been about a good month since I last posted so I think it's about time to say something new about my life.
I'm dreading the cold weather. This is probably common, getting very sad and down during the winter months. Ugh... just the thought of it makes me cringe.
I did some shopping today. At first, I was disgusted at how I couldn't find anything decent despite the huge department store. But then, I searched and searched and ended up finding some really pretty things. I didn't wait on line either to pay which is always great. I waited on line for the fitting room though but hey, nothing in life is perfect.
I'm so sappy tonight. Don't mind me.
Here's a poem:
IT KILLS
I believe
loneliness kills
the silence,
turns heavy armed
enveloping you
in emptiness
it suffocates,
'til a scream forms
Bang dishes,
turn the volume up
make extra noise,
just to stop
the stillness
Empty rooms
wait like ghouls,
fight every urge
to glance
at shadows
lurking,
announcing
no one.
-------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 2005 Janis A. Dizon All Rights Reserved
<< Home