This is me, uncut and personal in the form of poetics.

Friday, August 26, 2005

What I did last night...

So, I decided to create my own homepage. I'd like to say website but since I am using a free hosting service (Geocities), I don't think I can, lol.

Anyway, I decided to have one as a way to preserve my poetry and I initially felt like it would be a daunting and burdensome task but, it turned out to be not so bad. I completed the cover page (the most important in my eyes), a couple of pages, found some neat art for the cover page and all in all, I feel proud that I accomplished that. And all of it done with basic HTML that I typed myself, mind you. I didn't bother using an HTML editor although I have one, I didn't like how it worked so I read up on HTML tags and did it myself. Very cool. Or as pinoys would say, astig. Lol.

That's what I did last night and a very fun night at that.